Twin Eagles makes the best luxury built-in gas grill in the business. Their innovative 5-Part Grilling System integrates direct and radiant heat to ensure faster preheating times, higher temperatures, even heat distribution, control over individual grilling zones and less gas usage.
Special features of the 54-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill with Sear Zone & Infrared Rotisserie Burner include:
- premium-grade stainless steel with seamless heli-arc welded construction for maximum strength and durability.
- Hidden heavy-duty lift extension springs and double-lined hood bring durability and ease to the table.
- Control knobs are surrounded by bright, highly visible lights to increase control over the grill.
- Four 25,000 BTU 14 gauge 304 grade stainless steel burners with zone dividers that allow for independently controlled heat.
- High quality ceramic briquette flame tamers that distribute the radiant heat more evenly across the cooking surface.
- 3/8 inch stainless steel hexagonal cooking grates offer more food-to-surface contact and heat conduction that generates deeper and thicker restaurant-style sear marks.
- Variable heat level infrared sear zone
- Integrated, hidden rotisserie system with chain driven spit that will support up to 100lbs of meat
This grill has a reliable hot surface ignition, interior lights with hood-activated light switch for nighttime grilling, three-position warming rack that conveniently stows away when not in use, and a large capacity sealed smoker box. Twin Eagles offers several unique features that together deliver unparalleled performance. Twin Eagles products are designed and manufactured in the USA with pride.
About the Manufacturer
Twin Eagles makes luxurious, precisely engineered grills and outdoor kitchen equipment, as elegant and fashion forward as they are high performance. Twin Eagles allows you and your friends to enjoy grilling, eating and spending time together – making memories that linger long after the grill cools down.
Shipping is always fast and easy with us. However, depending on your region and the time of the year, delivery dates can vary. Due to high demand, this product may take 6 weeks to ship.